Thursday, September 25, 2008

Don't say C-H-E-E-S-E, say F-I-L-A !!

Hi boys and girls, can you remember what FILA stands for?
Anyway, though we didn't get to finish our chart today, I'm sure you've had a fruitful day.
Not to worry, we'll complete it in our next session and then you can start to carry out your Action Plans, ok?
Until then you may like to share with us, what you've learnt so far in today's lesson? ... not just the AUNTIE, I hope, haha... all yours!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Learnt that the letters in (F-I-L-A) stand for FACTS , IDEAS , LEARNING ISSUE and ACTION PLANS.

Anonymous said...

FILA is fun! I learnt that FILA stands for Facts, Ideas, Learning issues and Action plans now.

Unknown said...

I likes FILA, it was fun to learn new things! I learnt that FILA stands for Facts, Ideas, Learning issues and Action plans.

Anonymous said...

FILA..FILA..FILA... Facts, Ideas, Learning Issues and Action Plans!

IT'S VERY COOL @_@...

Anonymous said...

i like FILA,I learnt that it stands for stands for Facts, Ideas,Learning Issues and Action Plans. It is easy to fill in all the boxes with words!I like FILA!^_^

Anonymous said...

I learn F-I-L-A and it is very fun

Anonymous said...

I learn about fila, it is about Facts, Ideas,Learning issues and Action plans.

Anonymous said...

Math is fun , sometime I don't really like it , but math can be very fun too ! I still like math also !