...yes, you've found out something about area and perimeter today.
Care to share? ... and did you have fun learning?
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I had learnt abaut area and perimeter.It is very fun.I use the box to make a star but it becomes a shape of robot.We also have to use a small paper to make the bulletin boards.
Wen Yan, you're our superduper scribe!! Our F-I-L-A is so neatly done!... all thanks to you!! And tell us, what did you discover about figures with similar area...:)
I have learn more about area and perimeter,I enjoy learning it.Mrs Lim gave us some blocks for us to make a shape,i make a robot,i even make a shoe for it,it was funny.:) then Mrs Lim gave us a paper to draw the shape we made.I enjoy learning it.
I had learnt about perimeter and area.I use some toy boxes to make a rectangle shape.It was very fun.I also knew that the area can be the same but the perimeter not the same.
7 comments:
I had learnt abaut area and perimeter.It is very fun.I use the box to make a star but it becomes a shape of robot.We also have to use a small paper to make the bulletin boards.
Wen Yan, you're our superduper scribe!! Our F-I-L-A is so neatly done!... all thanks to you!! And tell us, what did you discover about figures with similar area...:)
The perimeter is the outline of the shape,area is the "face" of the shape.It is fun.
I have learn more about area and perimeter,I enjoy learning it.Mrs Lim gave us some blocks for us to make a shape,i make a robot,i even make a shoe for it,it was funny.:)
then Mrs Lim gave us a paper to draw the shape we made.I enjoy learning it.
I had learnt about perimeter and area.I use some toy boxes to make a rectangle shape.It was very fun.I also knew that the area can be the same but the perimeter not the same.
I have learn more about Area and perimetern I also enjoy learning. in mrs lim class.
I learnt about area and perimeter today.I used some toy boxes to make a figure like a sword. We also had to cut some square paper into small pieces.
Post a Comment